Hello readers of Runforgrasp , today we have an important piece of information for you. We are going to tell you how to record screen professionally for the Windows OS. Windows OS is arguably the most used Operating system worldwide , and they have increased their user base with the release of the latest version of windows, Windows 10.
If you are a windows user then you will probably know that recording screens in windows is a real pain.
You will never get a good output if you don’t know what you are doing.
That is why we are recommending you Movavi Screen Capture , a simple yet useful tool created for the sole purpose of tackling this problem, recording screen in windows.
This tool is useful for a business guy like you in many ways:
- This tool lets you record skype or hangout video chat with your business partner or prospective clients.
- If you own a software, you can show off how it works by making a how-to video using Movavi Screen Capture.
- If you are in a business meeting over the air and want to record specific parts for later use, Movavi Screen Capture is just for you.
- Let’s you record webinars, presentations etc.
Still unmoved? You would not be after I list out the features of Movavi Screen Capture
- Ability to record system audio and audio input from your microphone at the same time.
- Ability to record movement of the mouse cursor and each keystroke of your keyboard.
- Compatible with Windows® XP*/Vista/7/8 and even the latest windows 10
- Everything is recorded in full HD
- Anybody can use it out of the box, not that tough to master
- Record screen at a framerate of your choice. The maximum is 60 frames per second
- Ability to choose which part of screen to be captured. Resize the area even after recording started, or use a set of preset sizes to record.
- Record audio along with video from multiple sources
- Ability to take HD screenshots at any point of recording without disturbing the recording. option to save it any of the popular formats.
- Schedule the recording for any particular time and get on with your other works.
- Edit unwanted parts of your recording and keep only the needed frames
- Ability to Save your captured video in any of the popular file formats like MP4, AVI, MOV
- See how the output will be in many screen sizes including popular mobile screen sizes.