Tax Tiger is a standard tax resolution company based in Sacramento, California. The corporation was started almost a decade back and is founded by Ms. Kathleen Hill, the company’s CEO. Tax Tiger hires tax advocates, Certified Public Accountants or CPAs and registered agents who have years of experience in negotiating tax settlements. It is a Better Business Bureau or BBB accredited business with an A+ rating. A+ rating is a fabulous testimony to a company’s achievement and prolonged existence. It increases consumer confidence that the business has moral and unbiased practices, and when things go wrong, one can rely on to fix them. The company strives hard to maintain the A+ rating by providing the best possible services to the clients. In addition, the company is a participant of the American Society of IRS Problem Solvers, in addition to the member of the highly esteemed American Society of Tax Problem Solvers or ASTPS.
Services offered by Tax Tiger:
The company offers a vast range of services to the clients namely:
- Filing state and federal tax returns: This include services like finding out if an individual is required to file a federal income tax return as there are few low income employees for whom the tax is exempted. In addition, the company helps in determining the tax filing status, finding out if the individual qualifies for any tax credits and deductions.
- Tax audits: The Company assists the clients in the income tax audit which is an examination of a tax return done by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) or state tax authority.
- Payroll tax issues: The Company helps the clients with problems like failure to hold back and pay federal taxes, late payroll tax deposits and payments, failure to issue IRS form 1099, failure to issue IRS form W-2 and calculation errors and mistakes.
- Bank levies: The employees in the company help in removing bank levy which results from a judgment of money owed and is done by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- Tax liens: The employees in the company help to apply for a Certificate of Discharge, which eliminates the tax lien from a specific property as well as help with “subordination,” which does not eliminate the Federal tax lien, but it does permit the other creditors to get their money.
- IRS collection seizures: The IRS can seize assets to collect back tax owed to the US government. However, the company can help in getting rid of this issue in an efficient manner.
Tax Tiger offers a free consultation to all taxpayers. The company negotiates with the IRS and performs all the necessary steps required to ensure clients are again in compliance with the IRS. In addition, the company charges a flat fee for all the services and they allow flexible payments. However, the cost of the flat fee differs depending on the issues and size of a case.
Thus, it can be said that the company offers a tailored, effective and ethical service to the clients.