Are you looking to start your career with the railway jobs? If yes, then you can get all the relevant information like how to apply for the job and what are the current openings in the railway department. Applicants who are interested in applying for the railways job can fill the application offline as well as online. You can always get the important information regarding job openings onindianrail.gov.in.
Recruitments in Indian railways are released according to zone wise. A government job in India is considered as the most safe and reliable job as you can earn a good perk on the government job rather than doing a private job. So, lets look upon the latest railway recruitment 2016 if you are interested in applying for the latest railway jobs.
Latest railway jobs in India:
- North central railway recruitment: The applicants who belong to sports quota category can be a part of NCR railway by applying for the post of Octapad- Instrument Player and Singer. Interested candidates need to fill an application form on or before Novemeber 21st, 2016. The age criteria for this post is that a candidate between the age of 18years to 29years can only apply for this post. Salary that this post offers is between Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 and grade pay of either Rs. 2000 or Rs.1900 per month.
- Eastern railway recruitment: If you are looking to apply for the railway jobs in group C and D, then you can apply for the job in eastern railway recruitment under the scouts and guides quota. If you are interested, then you need to fill its application form before 4th of November, 2016. Application fees for the candidates of general category is Rs. 500 and those for SC, ST, women, PWD and other backward classes is Rs. 250.
- RRB ALP Recruitment: RRB stands for Railway recruitment board and ALP stands for Assistant Loco Pilots. There are 26567 openings available for Assistant Loco Pilots for various zonal areas. You can check the eligibility criteria and apply for the post on the official site of RRB i.e. rrb.gov.in. Date of filling an application form is not decided yet, but according to some sources it will be opened soon. So, start preparing for the job till the date is announced.
Procedure for applying for latest railway jobs:
- Written Test: In order to get the job opportunity, it is important to clear the written test which is the first level of grabbing the latest railway job opportunity. In this written test, your aptitude skills, English skills and computer knowledge skills are mainly tested.
- Face to Face interview: Next level when you clear the written test is Face to Face interview where you have to attend the interview in which your skills and way of talking are tested by meeting with the interviewer. Prepare well in advance as most of the candidates get rejected at this level only.
- Training in the field you get selected: Once you clear face to face interview, you are selected on the basis of merit list and then the next level is that you are given the training in the field you are going to work.
To know more details related to Indian railway latest jobs 2016, stay in touch with ingovtjobsalert.com.